looking for something?

Content

Friday, August 22, 2014

Yerka Project And The Unstealable Bike

Yerka Project And The Unstealable Bike
Yerka Project The Unstealable Bike


Every second a bike get stolen.

Yerka Project is th world's first unstealable bike. It is not only a bicycle. It's an experience.

Three young Chilean engineering students have just created the unstealable bike.
An extremely well thought out bike.

Watch the video you will understand the procedure, which allows to set up the almost perfect lock.

The unique prototype is on this video but I hope ardent supporters of bikes could get this small marvel of technology in a near future.

This bike is going to rage more than one thief! :)





Website //// Yerka Project

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.