looking for something?

Content

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Laurence Guenoun Tell You A Story

Let me tell you a story... #6 by Laurence Guenoun
Let me tell you a story... #6 by Laurence Guenoun


Laurence Guenoun and I, it's a story of sharing, a love story between an editor, a blogger and a woman artist/photographer. A woman above all.
Be not mistaken, we never met. We are " away from keyboard ", I use this expression contrary to one other coach I consider the life on internet as real, the exchanges, the feelings are. And the love which we carry to an artist, or an accomplished woman/man are also.
I speak to you about my love for a French woman, Brazilian by adoption, a New Yorker of heart, who created Let Me Tell You A Story.

Let Me Tell You A Story it's about videos, portraits of those that Laurence meets on her path. A text, a voice-over, stories, music, moments of lives.
Moving sometimes fascinating but never indifferent.
I let you discover eight stories already published on her website and video channel.


Laurence Guenoun et moi c'est une histoire de partage, une histoire d'amour entre une éditrice, blogueuse et une femme artiste et photographe, une femme avant tout.
Ne vous méprenez pas, nous ne nous sommes jamais rencontrées. Nous sommes "away from keyboard", j'utilise cette expression contrairement à une autre car je considère la vie sur internet comme réelle, les échanges, les sentiments le sont et l'amour que l'on porte à un artiste, une femme ou un homme accompli le sont également.
Je vous parle donc de mon amour pour une femme française brésilienne d'adoption, new-yorkaise de cœur, qui a créé Let Me Tell You A Story.

Let Me Tell You A Story ce sont des vidéos, des portraits de ceux et celles que Laurence rencontre sur son chemin, un texte, une voix off, des histoires, de la musique, des moments de vies. 
Touchant parfois prenant mais jamais indifférents...
Je vous laisse découvrir les huit histoires déjà éditées sur son site web et sa chaîne vidéo.






Website /// Let Me Tell You A Story
Website /// Laurence Guenoun


0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.