looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Twit-Thés The Herbal Tea 2.0

Twit-Thés " Herbal Tea Can Be Rock'n'roll "
Twit Thés  #Halt " Herbal Tea Can Be Rock'n'roll "



Several months after being a member at Envouthé. I discovered Twit-Thés in my interweb wanderings.
For many years I have been fan of tea, herbal tea for less time lover of coffee also.
So when I arrived at their shop I immediately bought these colorful little bags very appealing to the eye and fun with their little messages informative characters. Like a tweet in an herbal tea bag!

There are three collection, I tried the first one, and the try was more than conclusive. Blends are great I really loved them. More than two collection to try but they have already won over my taste!

Oh and they are not international shipement yet maybe one day? But if you ask nicely maybe they can do it!?!




Website /// Twit-Thés

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.