looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Honda The Power of Dreams : Honda "Hands"

HondaVideo Honda "Hands"
Honda" Hands" _ Hologram


Honda "Hands" film celebrates the curiosity of Honda engineers, which has led to some of the most successful Honda innovations over the past 65 years.
 " Let's see what we will can do"




A very attractive spot from the great Japanese brand Honda. This commercial is very visual. The Japanese brand is reviewing 65 years of history and construction of engines and automotive engines passing through the creation of robotics.



Youtube Channel /// Honda Video

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.