looking for something?

Content

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Apple TV Ad Stay in Touch With Humanity

Apple iPhone 5 TV Ad Music Every Day YouTube_"Sunny Boy"
Apple iPhone 5 TV Ad Music Every Day YouTube_"Sunny Boy"


I began my digital story with Apple. All my day long I grow up with Mac in my background because my mum was into Apple and she was the only one who work with a computer at home so...
Some of you knows I am an "Android Girl" for some expectatons and expected reasons ...anyway!

When Apple takes the dimension of the fact what is the humanity in everyday life and uses it for its commercials and to promote each of its products. The message remains strong, simple and effective!

Once again I share here only an aesthetic and human point of view which apparently remains fashionable to sell digital products.

At the hour or the human being is more and more alone and more and more connected to the social networks. We sell us of the humanism and that works!

I share with you here my favourite commercials from the Apple TV Ad on Youtube. The most recent is "Our Signature" and the other one " Music Every Day"





"This is our signature and that means everything"__ Apple





"Every day more people enjoy their music on the iPhone than the other phone" __ Apple




Website /// Apple
Youtube Channel ///  Apple TV Ad

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.