looking for something?

Content

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Post Apocalyptic Timelapse

Time Lapse video process of creating a cover illustration for Xabiroi Comic Book Magazine by DEISIGN.
DEISIGN is run by Dei.He has worked as a CG Character Animator, Character Designer, Cover Artist and Art Director for the Animation and Publishing Industries. Currently, I am Lead Creature and Character Designer at Carlos Baena L.L.C. on the animated short film that Carlos Baena is directing outside of Pixar Animation Studios.
I am very fan of time lapse filming especially when the artist is excellent and leaves you plenty of space to admire his work as an illustrator that is very complete, I was rocked and hypnotized by this explosion of details and vibrant colors.


Post-Apocalyptic Cover Illustration | Timelapse from DEISIGN on Vimeo.

Illustration /// Artist /// DEISIGN
Music /// God Is An Astronaut.

0 Lovers:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Writer: Amber Jam Source: Various Sources All photos copyright their respective owners.

Something

In this blog I will write about where I find inspiration, feature others photographers I like and show a little of my work.


Feel free to comment and contact me anytime.